Sunday, November 9, 2014

verbs that end in -ed

Can you tell by my title that I was an English major? Ha. I thought about calling it "Recent Happenings," but that was too boring. 
 Anyway, last Tuesday was a GREAT because I voted and completed my thirty day yoga challenge.

I thought I stopped caring about politics after coming back from Africa. 
(Living overseas will make you see how stupid/trivial our government can be.)
But then the midterm elections came, and this was my first chance to actually GO to my precinct and vote. (Last time I did absentee voting.) So Tuesday I woke up bright and early and voted. It was thrilling!
And here is the visual progress of my thirty day yoga challenge. (It helps me to have a visual-- keeps me motivated.) I missed one day because of a work event, so I had to do a double to make up for it. Meaning I woke up at 4:45 one morning to go to yoga at 6:00 a.m. and then went BACK at 5:30 p.m. for another class. It was crazy. But hey, I get a free t-shirt now!

No comments: