Monday, November 10, 2014

Halloween

I'm pretty sure the last time I dressed up for Halloween was when I was 12. Seriously, I haven't dressed up for Halloween in ages
But now this year. This year was different because of work. My job is part event planner which meant that I was in charge of the Halloween costume contest that included prizes. And you can not not dress up if you're the event planner. Plus, I'll do just about anything for a prize. ($25 Target gift card, hello?!)
There is a group of us upstairs (aka the admin team) that do lots of things together because, um, well, we work together all.the.time. And every year the admin team has a costume theme...
So here is it is: Halloween 2014

Night before trial run and a close-up of the headgear. Please excuse how rough I look. This was post-yoga workout.
 The whole group
 And the girls

No comments: