Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Last Weekend

You guys (aka the two people reading this). This past weekend was SO good for my soul. I spent all of Saturday by myself, and it was just what I needed. I went to bed at 9:30 Friday night (that never happens) and slept until almost 7:00. I had a quiet morning reading and puttering around before I went out to run errands.
Side note: I love getting out early in the morning before everyone else. The streets are so quiet and there are no crowds. It's fantastic. 
I came back for lunch and to do a few things at the house before leaving again to go see the Charles Courtney Curran exhibit at the art museum. It was absolutely beautiful, and I wish I had gone multiple times. His work is simply lovely!
Afterwards, I picked up a smoothie at Drip and headed over to Riverfront Park with my book. I sat on a bench by the river and read for a bit before heading back home for dinner and a quiet night. It was amazing.
 

No comments: